Linear Actuator Products for Construction
Linear Actuators in the Construction Industry
The construction industry depends on a massive range of equipment and machinery. These applications must be able to operate in harsh weather conditions and also be resistant to shock, vibration, and debris. In this kind of work environment, robust linear actuators are vital for maintaining precise motion control.
Here at Creative Motion Control, our electric linear actuators are able to withstand brutal weather conditions, dusty environments, harsh handling, and severe overloading. Our line of actuators are used in a wide range of construction applications and are renowned for their dependability.
The Role Of Electric Linear Actuators In Construction Applications
Our actuators are used in a variety of construction applications and serve a critical role in construction site automation. Some of the places you might find a Creative Motion Control actuator are:
- Aerial decks. These play an important role on many job sites and use linear actuators to go up and down.
- Highway vehicles. Accurate and high force motion control is crucial in load-bearing vehicles. Our electric actuators provide construction trucks and rigs with the necessary, hard-wearing torque control.
- Diggers, excavators, and dump trucks. The movement of these large machines is executed by powerful electric linear actuators.
- Heavy-weight equipment. This includes cranes, loading machines, towing trucks, and the like. These construction applications use a variety of actuators to lift, push, and move effectively.
- Safety baskets. Like aerial decks, these machines also rely on Creative Motion Controlâ€™s electric linear actuators for their up and down movement.
- Any construction application/component that requires motion control. You will find actuators in nearly every piece of construction equipment that moves, including: throttles, steering wheels, carry-along stairs, side mirrors, hatch/door control, and hood lifts.
If you are in need of a reliable and rugged motion control system, look no further than the electric linear actuators produced here, at Creative Motion Control.